OK. I don’t know how I’m going to get this message across without being able to make letters jump off a page… this is an AMAZING CREATION!! Since I discovered this recipe, I have been going through cauliflower like nobody’s business. It makes a great veggie dish for company, or just to enjoy on your own! No muss, no fuss. I’ve tweaked the recipe from the original at summertomato.com – thanks for the inspiration!
Two words: TRY IT!
INGREDIENTS (yes it can be this simple!)
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
- curry powder to taste
- 2 packets of Splenda
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 500F (260C).
2. Mix all of the above together in a bowl to coat evenly.
3. Cover a baking tray with tin foil and spray with a bit of cooking spray. Spread the cauliflower evenly over the tray.
4. Cover with another layer of tin foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking another 10-15 minutes, stirring every few minutes to cook evenly. The goal is to cook until the tips of the cauliflower are a bit browned and crispy.
Makes 4 servings. PER SERVING: (assuming medium size cauliflower, 1kg = just over 2lb):
Mmmmmm…..ENJOY!! Thanks to my friend Susan for pointing this magical creation out to me. 🙂
Dr Sue Pedersen www.drsue.ca © 2012 email@example.com
Follow me on Twitter for daily tips! @drsuepedersen