Doing some thinking on your New Year’s health resolution? Here’s some food for thought (so to speak)….
Here are some of the (many!) topics we discussed:
- What should my weight loss goals be?
- How to navigate restaurant eating
- Should we eat breakfast?
- Why do we get ‘Hangry’ when we lose weight?
- Does intermittent fasting work?
- Do I HAVE to exercise to lose weight?
- Tips for managing cravings
- Why does weight gain so often happen in menopause?
- How can I talk to my doctor about how to manage my weight?
- Are calories from a cookie the same as calories from a carrot?
- Is there such a thing as being healthy but overweight?
- Is there an ‘ideal’ body weight?
- Is it possible to have a food addiction?
- Are there vitamins or supplements that are useful for managing weight?
- News on the 2020 Canadian Obesity Guidelines
- Is Canada’s Food Guide useful?
Enjoy! Looking forward to sharing much more in 2020. See you then!
Dr Sue Pedersen www.drsue.ca © 2019
Follow me on Twitter! @drsuepedersen